Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Investigatory Powers Bill..


Surveillance Powers

"THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL"

Prime Minister, THERESA MAY, in presenting and supporting this Bill; asserts that the "bulk gathering of information and the surveillance of Internet browsing" is absolutely necessary to protect the country from terrorism.
The question to be asked, therefore, is this: Should we trust the 'bastards' that are "browsing our lives" and carrying out this surveillance. Here is my response:

WHO CAN I TRUST?

As a designated "Subject of the Crown" in my country; NOT A CITIZEN; I have no protection of "LAW" whatsoever.

I have no access to a, "Written Constitution"; "Bill of Rights"; or, "Supreme Court of Law", where I can challenge the 'abuse' of parliament, from within LAW.
The, 'Reigning Monarch', QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND; even though charged with the responsibility of honouring the "Original Contract" requiring the protection of the people; has not once honoured that 'contract', throughout her reign.
In consequence: I have no 'protection of law' at all.

So, WHO CAN I TRUST?

I certainly do not trust the Queen.
I do not trust Government, that repeatedly creates and establishes "LAWS" "BILLS" "ACTS" and "MOTIONS" in 'elected' parliament today, in exactly the same way; as HITLER and the NAZIS created their own "LAWS". The terrible laws, which, brought about, the horrible consequences of the Holocaust and World War Two.
I do not trust Parliament.
I do not trust Members of Parliament.
I do not trust the political party WHIPS in parliament; that have no true legality at all.


I do not trust; and, cannot ever trust the British, JUDICIARY; because they have:
purposely and repeatedly "Conspired to Pervert the Course of Justice" and deceive the British people; ruling that, "Article 9" of the "Bill of Rights 1689" is, "ABSOLUTE" law; when it is not. Thereby, ruling and denying, all challenge to the 'abuses' of parliament, in the Courts.


When, in truth and reality; and, by 'precedent of law' set out in another paragraph of that very same 'BILL', “THE SAID RIGHTS CLAIMED”, this actually verifies that, "ARTICLE 9" is not, ABSOLUTE, at all. This paragraph actually asserts that it has the supreme ‘authority’ over all the “Premises” of the Bill; and, further determines, that when parliament ‘enacts’, “Article 9” or any of the other “Premises” of the Bill; that, “NOTHING SHOULD PREJUDICE THE PEOPLE”.

I do not trust: GCHQ and all the so-called, "National Security Services".
I do not trust the, POLICE, which, through my very own 'experience' of them, has proven, that they are not 'trustworthy' at all.

The crux of the matter is this: Is all this ‘surveillance’ really all about as claimed, the ‘prevention of terrorism’?


Or, is it about protecting totalitarian government, the Monarchy, and the ‘Establishment’, from dissent and political subversion?

Is it really all about restricting our FREEDOM and our own ‘political freedom’, in order to deny, dissent and subversion?

 
When the People shall grow weary of government they can exercise their democratic right to amend it or their revolutionary right, to overthrow it.”

President Abraham Lincoln – 1st Inaugural Address.

 
Sick and tired of all this sham of a DEMOCRACY and MONARCHY drastic action is now required.
 
Read my book "DEMOCRACY" available here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1500465984
 


No comments: