Thursday, January 24, 2019

URGENT ATTENTION OF E.U. COMMISSION


URGENT ATTENTION OF,

MICHEL BARNIER & THE E.U. COMMISSION.

 

FACT 1:

1.  BREXIT DENIES MY HUMAN RIGHTS. It denies my irrefutable right to the protection of ‘LAW’

2. “STATUTE “TRIGGERING OF ARTICLE 50 E.U. (WITHDRAWAL) BILL”. Denies my access to a true DEMOCRACY.

 

 

FACT 2:

1. I signed up to join the E.U. specifically because my own country Great Britain denied my protection of law. Designated in LAW to be a mere ‘Subject of the British Crown’ and, being held in ‘subjugation’ where I am required give ‘Allegiance’ to the ‘Reigning Monarch’ for as long as a Monarch shall reign; but, being denied, my rightful access to a ‘Written Constitution’, ‘Bill of Rights’, and, a ‘Supreme Court’ that denies my right to ‘question’ the abuse and the prejudice of Parliament, from within law.

2. I needed that ‘protection’ of ‘LAW’ provided by the ‘EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE’ and the, ‘EUROPEAN HUMAN RIGHTS LAW’.

3. Furthermore; there was one other factor which persuaded me to sign up to, EUROPE.

4. I am an, ‘INTERNATIONALIST’, and a, ‘CITIZEN OF PLANET EARTH’. I do not subscribe to, or hold to the belief, that, “British is Best”, “Rule Britannia”, “Wave the Union Jack Flag”, and, wish again for the, “Glorious Days of Empire”.

5. I want none of that; I am, “Internationalist” and a, “CITIZEN OF EUROPE.

 

URGENT PROPOSITION

A.IF THE E.U. COMMISSION; Provides me with the immediate speedy access (free of cost) to the “EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE”. Or,

B. Provides me (free of cost) the services of the most expert E.U. legal representation, well versed in the ‘presentation’ of cases to that Court.

 

I WILL STOP BREXIT.

I WILL PRESENT IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE TO THAT COURT (ECJ) WHOLLY ESTABLISHING THAT ‘BREXIT’ FLOUTS AND BREACHES E.U. HUMAN RIGHTS LAW. AND THAT,

 

THE, “TRIGGERING OF ARTICLE 50 BILL”, IS WHOLLY UNLAWFUL; BECAUSE, IT WAS CREATED AND PASSED BY PARLIAMENT – ‘UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND INSTRUCTION’ OF THE, POLITICAL PARTY ‘WHIPS’. WHICH HAVE NO ‘LEGALITY’ AT ALL.

 

THE POLITICAL PARTY ‘WHIPS’ EVEN BEING IN PARLIAMENT; CAUSES THE “PREJUDICE OF THE PEOPLE”; THIS FLOUTS AND BREACHES, THE ‘PRECEDENT OF LAW’ AS DETERMINED BY THE, “STATUTE IN FORCE/BILL OF RIGHTS 1689/THE SAID RIGHTS CLAIMED.”

This evidence is irrefutable; the “EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE” will have no alternative but to uphold the claim. The Court will have to declare and rule that the, “Triggering of Article 50”; and the, “Political Party Whips in Parliament”, are unlawful.  Whereby,

1. BREXIT, as it stands today, will be destroyed. Should Britain still wish to leave the E.U.; the whole ‘leaving process’ would have to start all over again. But this time there would be a ‘marked difference’; all the ‘advantages’ and al the ‘disadvantages’ would be known, and published, before even one vote, will take place. And, if the new ‘referendum’ still determined the vote to ‘LEAVE’; this time, without the WHIPS in parliament; every Member of Parliament would have a “FREE VOTE”.

2. The ‘WHIPS’ in parliament, also, will be abolished. Thereby heralding a, TRUE DEMOCRACY.

 

IF, THE E.U COMMISSION, WANTS TO DESTROY BREXIT AND, HELP ALL THE BRITISH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ‘REMAIN’ IN THE E.U. Then,

Speedily provide me with that access; to submit these claims to that, EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE.

 

Gordon J Sheppard

 

 

 

No comments: