Saturday, March 2, 2019

JEWISH CAMPAIGN TO REMOVE JEREMY CORBYN AS LEADER OF THE LABOUR PARTY


The Allegations of “Anti-Semitism”,

Prevailing in the Labour Party.

 

Well, lets expose this; for what it really is.

It is naught but a calculated JEWISH CAMPAIGN to undermine and remove JEREMY CORBYN from being the LEADER of the Labour Party.

 

Ever since JEREMY CORBYN secured the 250,000-vote mandate to be ‘leader’ of the Party, from the Members of the Party; the JEWS within the party, and in the country, have been specifically and constantly doing their utmost to ‘remove’ him from that Office. The JEWISH owned press and Media has mounted a continual and consistent allegation of “Anti-Semitism” ever since JEREMY CORBYN was elected as ‘leader’ of the Labour Party.

LORD LEVY, a JEW, constantly attacks JEREMY CORBYN asserting that he has lost the support of the Labour Party; There he was in an interview with Sky News making the very same allegation just a few days ago.

Yet, having a 250,000-vote mandate, it is ridiculous and pathetic that LORD LEVY or any other JEW, should assert that he had lost the support of the Labour Party.

 

This is just an indication of the ruthlessness of the current “JEWISH VICIOUS CAMPAIGN” to ‘hate’ JEREMY CORBYN and remove him from being ‘leader’ of the Labour Party.

 

So, what do the JEWS really want?

THEY WANT A SPECIAL PRIVILEGE OF A LAW THAT WILL PROTECT THEM FROM ALL CRITICISM AND DISCRIMINATION.

 

Yet, that is something, that they as a ‘Minority’ cannot have; and, the reasons why they cannot have that privilege and ‘LAW’ are set out here,

 

1.            The right of DISCRIMINATION is provided to all HUMANKIND born to Planet Earth; that ‘right’ is entrenched in the “NATURAL LAW” – Inherent in the Gene. Anyone can see a number of people walking towards them; and, looking upon those faces; one can tell in an INSTANT which faces are ‘acceptable’ and which are not. This is, INSTINCT – the, “NATURAL LAW” OF “DISCRIMINATION” – INHERENT IN THE GENE.

2.            The JEW, as a ‘MINORITY’ cannot possibly be granted that ‘special privilege’ of a ‘LAW’ that will protect them from DISCRIMINATION. Because, THEY CAN NEVER HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE; WHEN THAT VERY SAME PRIVILEGE; IS DENIED TO THE 'MAJORITY'.

3.            I, and the MAJORITY of the British People are DISCRIMINATED AGAINST every hour, twenty-four hours, of every day. The, “Powers that Be” – the “Elite Establishment" of MONARCHY, JUDICIARY, GOVERNMENT, and PARLIAMENT; consistently DISCRIMINATES against me by ‘violating’ my HUMAN RIGHTS, denying,

4.            My right to a LIFE,

5.            My right to self-determination,

6.    My right of access to LAW,
 
7.    My right to the protection of LAW,
 
8.    My right to Discriminate,

   9.   My right to offend,

10.    My right of access to a, TRUE DEMOCRACY, REPLACING THE TYRANY OF THE TOTALITARIAN REGIME, PRESENTLY ENDURED.

 

IF I AM DENIED ALL THIS RIGHTFUL PROTECTION OF LAW. I AM GOING TO MAKE DAMNED CERTAIN; NO JEW IS EVER GOING TO HAVE ANY PRIVILEGE; THAT IS DENIED TO ME.

 

I WILL DISCRIMINATE FOR AND AGAINST ANY DAMNED PERSON OR THING THAT I CARE TO CHOOSE. THAT RIGHT IS ENTRENCHED IN THE "NATURAL LAW" INHERENT IN MY GENES. 

NOTE, I AM NO RACIST OR ANTI-SEMITIST. I BELIEVE IMPLICITLY IN THE 'RULE OF LAW' AND THE RIGHT TO 'EQUALITY' WITHIN LAW.

I HAVE GREAT SYMPATHY FOR THE JEW. When I see pictures and the evidence of the 'HOLOCAUST' my blood boils with anger, and my very soul cry's out, for retribution and Justice.

But, I abhor the JEW that persistently uses the 'HOLOCAUST' as a business; in order to secure 'positive discrimination' and 'special privileges' for themselves.

                
Read my book "DEMOCRACY"
It is available in two formats, a Kindle download £1.19 and a Paperback £3.50. Learn how to participate properly in British DEMOCRACY; and, learn how badly you are governed; and ruled. You can get my book here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KGZT5DW
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: