Wednesday, April 3, 2019

BREXIT - PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS...


BREXIT – LEAVING EU & CITIZENS RIGHTS

 

Details as set out in my letter to HELEN HAYES MP., my own Member of Parliament.

 
Dear Helen Hayes MP

One very important criterion must be resolved when Britain leaves the EU. CITIZENS RIGHTS.

At the status quo with Britain in the EU; I am a full-blown CITIZEN of the EU; and, as such I am entitled to the protection of the ‘violation’ of my HUMAN RIGHTS, by the European Court of Justice and European Human Rights Law.
 
But if, and, when Britain leaves the EU; that right will be taken away from me.
 
Therefore, the British Government must arrive at an arrangement with the EU that British “Subjects of the Crown” still retain that protection; even if Britain has left the EU.
 
This is imperative; because, THE ENTIRE BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT & THE BRITISH COURTS REFUSE TO ALLOW, that protection.

Were that not so, a very long time ago, I would have challenged that Court and the Government for the ‘violation’ of my Human Rights; by denying my access to a TRUE DEMOCRACY. The, UNLAWFUL political party activity of the ‘Whips’ in parliament; prevent that access; without any LEGALITY at all.

 
If the British government cannot or will not make this arrangement with the EU; the only option available for me then, would be to challenge the LEGALITY of the, “Triggering of Article 50” in the “EU (Withdrawal) Bill” in a Court of Law. There is no honest Court of Law anywhere on Planet Earth that could uphold that, LEGALITY. In consequence, Britain would have to REMAIN in the EU.

 
Best wishes, sincere regards,

BFN, Gordon J Sheppard

DEMOCRACY
Read my book, "DEMOCRACY" Its a guide for the British showing how to properly participate. Being politically aware provides 'participation'; being, politically unaware, paves the way for the, TOTALITARIAN REGIME. The book is available in two formats, a Kindle download £1.19; and a paperback £3.50. It can be purchased here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KGZT5DW
 
 

 

No comments: