Thursday, September 5, 2019

My book 'DEMOCRACY'"

After 20 tears research specifically searching for the LEGALITY of the way the British are being governed today; and at the end of my research finding no LEGALITY whatsoever; but only sheer ILLEGALITY in virtually everywhere I looked, I then wrote my book, "DEMOCRACY", in order to advise and guide the British people to better understand how badly they are being governed, and ruled by Monarchy; and how to better participate in the democracy; which we are supposed to have.


In the book I pose fourteen questions everybody ought to know; but if they cannot answer all the questions; then the cannot understand what British DEMOCRACY is; nor can they participate.


The book is available at AMAZON in two formats, a paperback @ £3.50, and a Kindle download @ £1.90. It can be obtained here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KGZT5DW


Gordon J Sheppard

No comments: