Friday, January 31, 2020


TODAY, 31ST JANUARY 2019 IS A DAY OF,

 INFAMY,

Seventeen, four hundred Million British People violated my ‘Human Rights’ taking those rights away.

 

In their selfish hysterical obsession to leave the European Community, and, in their ‘leaving’ today, these 17.4 Million SELFISH BASTARDS have now left me, (and all British people), with no access to LAW or protection of LAW at all.

The ‘elite’ establishment of Monarchy, Judiciary, Government, Parliament, and Police, provide no protection of LAW at all. They all merely look upon LAW as it being ‘something’ only the ‘common people’ must obey.


There is no Written Constitution, Bill of Rights, or 'Supreme Court of Law' where it is possible to question or challenge the Executive, Government, or Parliament. The 'Reigning Monarch' consistently fails to protect the People; thereby by precedent of Law, she 'abdicates' the throne.


 

In violating my ‘Human Rights’ I am now denied access and the protection of the “European Court of Justice” and, “European Human Rights Law”. The only “protection of law” that I had.

Normally after an election the ‘Victor’ winning the election takes the ‘spoils’ whilst the ‘vanquished’ in the spirit of friendship and DEMOCRACY forgetting all animosity, SUBMITS to living as normal.

 

NOT THIS TIME.

 

MY ‘HATRED’ AND ‘CONTEMPT’ FOR THE 17.4 MILLION BASTARDS, IS FAR TOO STRONG. I SHALL ‘HATE’ THEM UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.

I SHALL SEEK AND PURSUE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE REVENGE.

 

 

 

 

No comments: