Saturday, July 9, 2016

MICROSOFT ARROGANCE AND INCOMPETENCE.....


Microsoft UK, Head Quarters,

Contempt for Consumers.

 

Attention of all MICROSOFT investors and consumers worldwide.

I, hereby assert, MICHEL VAN DER BEL, Chief Executive of Microsoft UK, is wholly incompetent, and arrogant, and the administration of his “Head Quarters” office in the UK, is an absolute disgrace. The facts for this, assertion, I set out here.

Note: I have always had a great deal of respect for the “MICROSOFT” name; and that is why I have purchased MICROSOFT products.

In the very early days of computing, it was necessary to be an expert in the field of electronic technology, in order to participate. For years I was unable to participate, all the technical ‘codes’ of ‘Basic’, ‘Machine Code’ etc. etc. far beyond my capability, and interest.

Then along came MICROSOFT with, “WINDOWS”, and the world-wide web was then open to me. That’s why I value the MICROSOFT name. No one else provided me with help to use a computer.
 
Details of the complaint:

22.5.2016
Letter sent to MICHEL VAN DER BEL.
Sent by: “Royal Mail” Recorded Delivery Service.
Subject: “Highly Confidential” – “New Idea for MICROSOFT Product”

25.5.2016 
Verified, delivered to MICROSOFT HQ at 11:09 am. Signed for by, “HOLLAND”.

Note:
This letter was to introduce to MICROSOFT the possibility of a new, “Two Million Consumers” plus, market; which MICROSOFT had not catered for, before.

To this very date, 9th July 2016, I have not received one word of reply.
 
9.6.2016
I phoned MICROSOFT Head Office (0344 800 2400)
Switchboard operator refused all assistance.

Switchboard operator advised me, that, MICHEL VAN DER BEL, and, his personal assistant, would not accept any calls, from the switchboard.

Switchboard operator, then advised me that the only thing I could do was to register a complaint, by sending an email to: switch@microsoft.com.
She said, that she would then forward this to his personal assistant.

I sent that email providing, full details including the original letter, by attachment.

I did not receive any acknowledgment or reply.

9.6.2016 
Later that day, I phoned MICROSOFT Head Office, again.
Switchboard operator advised me; that my email had been received, and that it had been forwarded to “EMILY” the personal assistant to MICHEL VAN DER BEL. I requested to speak to “EMILY”; but, again, the switchboard refused.

CONCLUSION

Having been treated by this arrogant incompetence and wholly inadequate administration; I can only conclude; that, MICHEL VAN DER BEL, should be responsible, for the ‘perfect administration’, of the UK Head Office under his command. Yet, here, is the stark vivid evidence that, ‘He’, has undoubtedly failed to carry out that requirement: the proper responsibilities, of that office, under his command.

There are only two possibilities why I have not received ‘one word’ of reply.
A.   MICHEL VAN DER BELL has seen my letter and has chosen not to reply.

B.   Some person at MICROSOFT UK Headquarters has arbitrarily appointed themselves as, CENSOR, and has kept my letter from, MICHEL VAN DER BEL, eyes.

Whatever, is the cause of this arrogance, is of no consequence.

Every investor of MICROSOFT; and; every consumer of MICROSOFT PRODUCT; must now realise; that, MICHEL VAN DER BEL, is wholly incompetent of the administration of the UK, Head Office. And, that he should be replaced at once. MICROSOFT, should also ensure, that there is a complete 're-organisation' of that Head Office.

 

No comments: