Monday, July 10, 2017

THE OBSCENITY OF THE "FUNERAL INDUSTRY"


 
Letter to, My Member of Parliament,

Dear Helen Hayes MP

 

Very sadly I have to inform you that my wife this afternoon passed peacefully away.

Which now presents a very important problem. DO I COMPLY WITH HER WISHES?

I need specifically to know if there is a 'LAW' requiring me to bury cremate or dispose of my wife’s body.

 

The reason for this is because throughout my wife's existence on planet earth; both she and myself have frequently discussed and determined precisely what we want when we die. We were and are wholly disgusted by the 'funeral business' in our country; that are merely the 'parasites' of death. We both made a pact whereby we promised each other that no one should earn any profit from our death.

 

We both firmly believed that from the very instant of death, the soul departs the body, leaving merely the 'shell'

LIFE HAS ALREADY GONE.

We were determined that there will be no 'funeral director' or funerals when we passed away.

It was our declared intention to notify 'public health' that our bodies have now began the process of rotting; resulting in a danger to public health;

Thus, the "State" must take that rotting body away.

THIS IS MY WIFE'S AND MY OWN TRUE INTENT - It will be a 'sacrilege' and a 'betrayal' of my wife; if I now agree to conform to normal funeral arrangements.

 

I NEED TO KNOW: IS THERE A 'LAW' COMPELLING ME, TO NORMAL EVERY DAY EXISTING FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS?

 

If there is no such 'LAW' then I shall phone public health requesting they take my wife's body away.

 

IT IS WAY PAST TIME WHEN PARLIAMENT OUGHT TO STOP THIS OBSCENE PROFTEERING OF THE FUNERAL INDUSTRY.

 Sincerely
Gordon J Sheppard

No comments: