Tuesday, December 26, 2017

RUSSIAN WARSHIP IN THE ENGLISH CHANNEL. ALL BRITISH MEDIA IMMEDIATELY PROMOTES THE COLD WAR.

Today, all British Media features that a Russian warship is being shadowed by the Royal Navy in British waters. Great, I am pleased to see that my Russian 'friends' can demonstrate that this planet earth is not solely dominated by the United States and Britain.

The present 'cold war' constantly waged by the U.S. and Britain sickens me. I can never forget and, they should NEVER forget, how our great 'ally' Russia and the scarifice of the Russian people helped to defeat the Nazis in World War II.

Russia fought the German army every step of the way from Moscow to Berlin. And, millions of Russians died in doing so. If Russia had not done that, World War II could never have been won. In spite of my rotten government and the military constantly declaring that Russia is "Our Enemy". To me, RUSSIA and the RUSSIAN PEOPLE will always be my friend.

No comments: