Thursday, December 28, 2017

The most important lesson for all Humankind


The Revelation

The most important lesson for all Humankind.

PROTECT AND UPHOLD YOUR DIGNITY….

 

As a young boy I was brought up and indoctrinated with the strictest religion and dogma of Catholicism. My mother, a non-Catholic, to marry my dad, had to become a catholic; and, she went ‘overboard’ for that faith. She was so obsessed with being a catholic; and, complying with the requirement of that faith; to bring up her children in the faith; that she made my life both terrible and unbearable. My enforced education was always in catholic schools; where I was taught by monks and nuns who indoctrinated RELIGION every day. The principle thrust of that teaching was that I should learn to both, “Love and Fear God”.

My mother had the ludicrous idea that I should become a priest. It was her idea that I should start on that path, by becoming an ‘alter-boy’ serving as assistant to the priest during religious ceremonies such as “The Mass”; and, I also had to join the choir.

The catholic school I attended in Crawley, Sussex, was situated directly opposite the catholic “Franciscan Monastery”; and, priests and monks from that monastery frequently attended our school to teach various subjects; but always with the slant on, religion.

One day one of these ‘monks’ attended our class in school and he tried to teach us all about, “GOD’S WONDERFUL UNIVERSE”. This is precisely what he said,

 

“When you look up at God’s wonderful sky at night and look upon God’s bright stars shining in the heaven’s above; it is the light from that star that you actually see. That light has taken millions of years to reach God’s planet earth; so that bright star may no longer exist. It might have reached the end of its life many long years before.” He then explained to us about ‘light years’. He went on to say that the purpose of the lesson was to properly get us to understand that ‘GOD’ created everything. Here, he had created this wonderful, massive, ‘UNIVERSE’. And, he wanted us to properly learn and understand, how vast the ‘UNIVERSE’ was.

 

Well, I pondered that ‘concept’ all day; I could not get my head around it. But, I could not get it out of my head. That night I climbed out of my bedroom window and I sat on the window-sill looking up to the very bright stars filling the sky.

I fixed my eyes on the brightest star and I sat there for ages pondering the concept.  Suddenly, like a ‘first’ flash of lightening, I understood. If it had taken thousand of ‘light years’ for the light of that star to reach plant earth; this indicated and proved how vast the UNIVERSE was. And, in all that vastness our planet ‘Earth’ was virtually insignificant. Compared, to the enormity and vastness of “Space” of the UNIVERSE. Accordingly, if planet earth was so ‘insignificant’ in the order of things; how ‘insignificant’ must I be.

I must be so ‘insignificant’; that I must be merely the tiny pencilled ‘dot’ on a million miles of Virgin white paper. Thus, I HAD NO SIGNIFICANCE AT ALL. In comparison to the size of the UNIVERSE; I AM NOTHING.

 

WOW! This took my breath away.

But, suddenly, like the second ‘flash of lightening’, this properly activated my, BRAIN.

 

Compared to the UNIVERSE I am not, NOTHING.

I AM EVERYTHING.

I AM EVEN FAR GREATER THAN THE UNIVERSE; BECAUSE, I EXIST. I AM HERE ON PLANET EARTH; AND, FOR AS LONG AS THERE WILL EVER BE; FOR, ALL ‘ETERNITY’; THERE WILL ONLY EVER BE, “ONE OF ME”. I AM ‘UNIQUE’.

 

THAT IS MY RIGHT AND MY ‘DIGNITY’ AS A HUMAN BEING.

I AM A ‘FREEBORN’ HUMAN BEING. WITH ALL THE RIGHTS OF A HUMAN BEING. I AM NOT ‘NOTHING’. NOR, AM I, A MERE ‘SUBJECT’, OF THE BRITISH CROWN. Governments, and Monarchy, do not gives us our rights.

THEY EXIST ‘INHERENT’ IN OUR GENES.

No comments: