Friday, August 2, 2019


PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE

 

 

Dear Helen Hayes MP

 

For your immediate interest and attention.

 

This morning I spoke to the METROPOLITAN POLICE enquiring if "Perverting the Course of Justice" was a criminal offence.

I was assured that it was. I then asked how I could report such an incident. The lady operator then asked me to outline all the details. I told her this:

 

I am deadly serious over this matter; I want to report that BORIS JOHNSON (our current Prime Minister) "Perverted the Course of Justice" when he specifically repeatedly lied during the 2016 EU REFERENDUM "SUPPORT TO LEAVE" campaign.

 

The evidence for this is provided in stark vivid detail by the fact that, a 'large red painted bus emblazoned with the 'lie' sign written on both sides of the bus, was transmitted 'world-wide' on live television transmission. BORIS JOHNSON appearing with the bus, pointing to the 'sign' assuring everyone that the 'lie' was true.

 

The words sign written on the bus, and transmitted 'world-wide' by live television were these: "£350,000 per week paid to the EU will be paid to the NHS" 

 

The reason this so matters is because when 17.4 Million Voters voted to leave the EU; there is no way of telling if they voted out of their own 'conviction' intelligence and motivation; or, if they had been corruptly influenced by this 'lie' BORIS JOHNSON told.

 

I contend that the 'lie' and other 'other lies' he told, were actually 'out there' in the wide world; and were seen and witnessed on live television. So, they must have had some corrupt 'influence' upon the voter. As there is no one nor any way of determining this matter as fact, only a COURT OF LAW can decide.

 

The operator/officer then went away for a few moments; returning, she advised me to contact and advise my Member of Parliament; that the complaint had been registered, and would be dealt with; and the reference number was, CAD2807 02/08/2019

 

Dear Helen Hayes MP; this man, BORIS JOHNSON MP, is a proven consummate liar. he must never be the Prime Minister of my/our country. Please assist me to ensure that the police treat this seriously. I want BORIS JOHNSON, in a Court of Law, charged with this 'criminal offence'.

 

Regards, Gordon J Sheppard

 

No comments: