Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Is JEREMY CORBYN honest or not?


JEREMY CORBYN MP;
Liar, Charlatan, or, Genuine?

YOU TO DECIDE....

Jeremy Corbyn campaigning in the election for the 'Leadership' of the Labour Party declared to the World that if, "The People", elected him as the leader that he would ensure that within the party and the country, there would be the widest 'inclusive' debate.

This indicated clearly to me that he would be 'open' and 'ready' to receive and discuss, "NEW IDEAS".

Accordingly, and taking him at his word, I wrote to him offering my very extensive professional 'promotional' expertise and experience, of many years, completely free of charge, for the benefit of the Labour Party. I submitted all my credentials verifying my assertions and claims; and I posted this letter including these items in a, "Royal Mail Special Delivery", letter addressed for the "Personal and Private attention of Jeremy Corbyn" delivered to his parliamentary office at 09:30 am 06.10.2015.

Sadly, I have not received one word of acknowledgement or reply.

It is therefore imperative to know this:

Who at Parliament received my letter?
What exactly did they do with it?
Did JEREMY CORBYN actually get to see my letter?

This is important because it reflects on the very INTEGRITY OF PARLIAMENT itself.

Has some 'underling' administrator in that elected Member of Parliament's office decided of their own volition to CENSOR my letter in order that it should not be seen by JEREMY CORBYN?

Or, has JEREMY CORBYN actually seen the letter, treating it with disdain, decided to "Ignore" it; and it's contents, not bothering to even acknowledge receipt, or reply?

Is JEREMY CORBYN at fault here?
Or, is it someone working in his office?

WE HAVE TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH OF THIS IN ORDER TO VERIFY IF JEREMY CORBYN IS HONEST? OR, NOT?

NOTE: If it is someone in JEREMY CORBYN's administration that is solely responsible for this 'contempt' deciding to 'censor' my letter or place it in a 'low priority' in-tray; then I want that person sacked. Because, no such person should be allowed to determine the importance, the relevance, or the value of elected Members of Parliaments incoming mail.

I have registered complaint with the PARLIAMENT STANDARDS COMMISSIONER; requesting a full investigation. In order that the truth of this matter, will be revealed.
Gordonj
Read my book "DEMOCRACY" available here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1500465984
 

No comments: