Friday, June 15, 2018

PISSING ON PARLIAMENT


PISSING ON PARLIAMENT

 

Were I to visit the Central Lobby of Parliament, and, whilst there, took out my penis and then sprayed my urine all over the floor; undoubtedly I would be arrested and be charged for that offence; in LAW.

 

That would immediately provide me, with the only access to LAW, available to me. For, in this rotten undemocratic terrible country we live in today, I have no access whatsoever to the protection of LAW.

 

I HAVE NO ACCESS AT ALL TO,

A, Written Constitution;

Or, a Proper “Bill of Rights”;

Or, a Supreme Court of Law, where it is possible to test, question, or challenge the abuses of Parliament, from within  LAW.

 

Furthermore, although there is a ‘REIGNING MONARCH’ sitting upon the throne, charged by ‘precedent of law’ to honour the, “ORIGINAL CONTRACT”; requiring the protection of the People; ELIZABETH THE SECOND, provides no protection at all. She has not honoured that ‘CONTRACT’ once; throughout all the years she has occupied that throne.

 

Thus and, thereby, “Pissing on Parliament” is the only possible way for me to stand in a British Court of Law; in order to challenge this injustice.

 

Charged with that offence in the Court, I would plead: NOT GUILTY. Whereupon, the ‘prosecution’ must present and provide the evidence against me. At the conclusion of which, it will my turn to present, MY OWN DEFENCE.

 

I would then advise the court that if I wanted and needed true access to LAW; then I had no alternative; but to do precisely what I did.
Denied all access to LAW, I WAS FORCED TO PISS ON PARLIAMENT. There was no other alternative available to me.. I would then challenge the Court to find me Guilty of the charge, when, the very, “Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice”, by the BRITISH JUDICIARY, is actually responsible, for why I am denied all ‘rightful’ access to LAW. And, why I must now stand in this Court.

 

By, this “Conspiracy” and, wicked deceit; the BRITISH JUDICIARY has always ruled and asserted that PARLIAMENT cannot be “questioned’ in the Courts. For, this claim, ruling, and assertion; the BRITISH JUDICIARY rely entirely upon “ARTICLE 9” of the “BILL OF RIGHTS 1689”. They, thereby, determine that this, “ARTICLE 9”, is legally, “ABSOLUTE”.

Ruling that, “under no circumstances”,  may Parliament be  ‘questioned’ in the Courts.

 

But, 'ARTICLE 9' is not, 'ABSOLUTE', at all. It is a conditional 'Article' in the 'Bill of Rights', wholly dependent upon the conditions set out in, 'THE SAID RIGHTS CLAIMED'; another paragraph; of that very same Bill.

 

THE SAID RIGHTS CLAIMED, makes it abundantly clear to Parliament; and, anyone else reading the Bill; that it, INSTRUCTS PARLIAMENT, that Parliament may have its SUPREMACY afforded by 'ARTICLE 9' of the Bill; or, parliament may ‘enact’ any of the other 'PREMISES' of the Bill; but, only if Parliament, “OUGHT NOT PREJUDICE THE PEOPLE”

 

THE SAID RIGHT CLAIMED is the overall supreme authority of the entire 'BILL OF RIGHTS 1689'; for, it states within its text; that it is the ‘authority’ over, 'ANY OF THE PREMISES', of the Bill.

 

“The Said Rights Claimed”:
“And they do Claime Demand and Insist upon all and singular
The Premises as their undoubted Rights and Liberties and that
noe Declarations Judgements Doeings or Proceedings to the
Prejudice of the People, in any of the said Premises, ought in
any wise to be drawne hereafter, into Consequence

or Example”

 

I, `Piss on Parliament` with sheer contempt; because Parliament is supposed to be a 'democratic representative parliament' and, it is not. Today, it is naught, but a totalitarian regime. It creates and passes 'Acts' 'Motions' and 'Bills' by sheer political party 'diktat'; in the very same way as ADOLF HITLER and the NAZIS created their own LAW.

 

HITLER had the perfect legality for creating his own LAW; the democratic “REICHSTAG” the German Parliament on the 23rd March 1933 passed his “ENABLING LAW” - They, overwhelmingly passed it, voting 441 votes for ‘Yes’ and only 94 votes for ‘No’.

 

But, and, in comparison with Germany, the BRITISH “Enabling Act” - the political party WHIPS in Parliament - they have no LEGALITY at all.

 

Conclusion

Keep your eyes on the CENTRAL LOBBY of Parliament - You might see me pissing there one day.

 

Oh! On second thoughts, maybe I don’t have to do that now. After all, in publishing here the sheer deceit and wicked “Conspiracy to Pervert the Course of Justice” by the Judiciary, denying the access to a TRUE DEMOCRACY - the complaint is now registered; and, I don’t have to, ‘Piss on Parliament’, anymore.

 

But, every reader of this feature, must now help me to get that access to LAW - and, if they want a, TRUE DEMOCRACY; then they must take the necessary steps to ABOLISH the political party WHIPS; in Parliament.

READ MY BOOK 'DEMOCRACY' - It is available in two formats, a Kindle download or a paperback. Get it here: : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KGZT5DW


Gordon J Sheppard  15/06/18

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: