Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The corrupt LAW of "Non-Discrimination"....


JEWS dictating the way I must live......

 

I am sick and tired of JEWS dictating the way I should live.

I am sick and tired of hearing the wailing and whining of the likes of JOHNATHAN GOLDSTEIN and JOHNATHAN ARKUSH of the “JEWISH COMMUNITY GROUP” demanding LAW of non-discrimination in favour of themselves.

 

The trouble with JEWS like this, and other ‘minority groups’ who insist that “LAW” should be created and passed preventing discrimination, for themselves; abuse my, HUMAN RIGHTS.

 

Every time “positive discrimination’ like this is granted in favour of the MINORITY; then “negative discrimination” is heaped upon the MAJORITY.

 

Granting the JEW, and other MINORITIES, the right that they cannot be discriminated against, by LAW; ACTUALLY DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ME, because, I have that UNIVERSAL NATURAL LAW RIGHT inherent in my Genes.

 

My BIRTH being an act of IMPOSITION where I had no part in my own creation; and, being thence, doomed to live a ‘life’ until I die; THIS IMPOSED ACT, provides for me all the ‘rights’ I need.

 

Monarchy, Government, Judiciary, Parliament, do not give me my ‘rights’ - those ‘rights are inherent in the NATURAL LAW, inherent in my Genes.

 

Thus; no JEW is going to tell me how I must live - I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE FOR AND AGAINST ANY ONE OR ANY DAMNED THING I PLEASE.

 

I can see a crowd of people walking towards me; and I can tell in an instant, which faces I would accept, and which faces I would reject. THAT IS, “INSTINCT” - THE NATURAL LAW OF DISCRIMINATION AND “INSTINCT” INHERENT IN THE GENE. 

 

Corrupt LAW created and passed by Parliament trying to take that ‘right’ away; HAS NO LEGAL VALIDITY AT ALL.

 

Note:

 

For me the HOLOCAUST is just about the very worst atrocity of my lifetime; but, JEWS such as the two named above, use that atrocity as a “BUSINESS” in order to secure special privilege for themselves.

 

No comments: